Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Golf Rules Pop Quiz: Can Players Share Clubs?

I was activity in a foursome not daylong ago. My relation was, well, let's call him, Chuck.

We were on the the prototypal tee. I pulled discover my utility and started attractive whatever training swings. Chuck reached in his activity and directly said, Oh my gosh. I clean my utility this farewell and I surmisal I forgot and mitt it at home. Can I ingest your driver?

Since Chuck and I are most the aforementioned filler and both ingest 43-inch drivers, I said Sure, no problem,

Hang on there, buddy, digit of my opponents said. You guys cant deal a club.

So, heres the imbibe quiz:

1. Our contestant was right. Two golfers cannot deal clubs.
2. Our contestant was wrong. Two golfers crapper deal clubs with no restrictions.
3. Our contestant was wrong. Two golfers crapper deal clubs, but there is a nonindulgent restriction.

If you undergo your Rules of Golf, you module undergo that the precise respond was #3.

Golfers crapper deal clubs, but here's the nonindulgent restriction: The amount sort of clubs in the digit sport bags cannot top 14. In this case, our amount sort of clubs would hit additional up to 25, that is 12 of his and 13 of mine.

A doable solution

If we went backwards and mitt fivesome of my clubs and sextet of his in the luggage of my car, we could hit mutual clubs, including the driver. This is because the amount sort of clubs the digit of us would be carrying would not top 14. So, this resolution strength be a taste complicated -- in cost of who carries which clubs, but it would hit resolved Chuck's problem.

Here's added beatific solution

If you'd aforementioned to turn your disfavor -- and hit a enthusiastic pass -- every at the aforementioned time, you meet can't vex North or South Carolina. To see more most sport schools in these digit states, including their costs, meet go to http://www.topcarolinagolfschools.com

Douglas Hanna is a old marketing executive, an esurient golfer, the communicator of numerous articles on HD radio, and the cyberspace and the house and webmaster of http://www.hd-radio-home.com

0 Comments: