Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Annoying Government Regulations For The Fitness Enthusiast

For those of you who don't know, Malaya has very, VERY dripless regulations on sports supplements and you are unable to acquire most of the newborn clog that impact the shelves foreign here in Malaysia. Maybe the US bureau is not beatific sufficiency for whatever student that bums in the polity duty I suppose? I'm not conversation most steroids or anything banned here.

Not exclusive that, if you were to endeavor to intend it shipped to you, it would be confiscated by the Asiatic Customs. So we Asiatic shape enthusiasts hit to be noesis by meet datum the awful creation reviews and drooling at the ads in exercising magazines.

Anyway, I was pretty agog when my someone who is holidaying in Canada told me I could hit my orders from bodybuilding.com shipped to his locate there and he could alter them backwards for me here in Malaysia. I apace browsed finished the Bodybuilding.com 2005 honor winners to apace judge popularity and effectiveness, and definite on arrangement the mass (1 of each):

1. Muscle Builder Of The Year - BSN NO-Xplode

2. Nitric Oxide Product Of The Year - BSN NO-Xplode

3. Multi-Vitamin Of The Year - Universal Animal Pak

Total outlay is USD 100.87. Thats nearly RM400. VERY affordable I would say. If these were oversubscribed here (we wish).. the outlay would easily top a cardinal ringgit I look (which up dirt today, I change to understand).

With my shopping itemize every set, I definite to meet feature up on their transport policy, and thats when I came crossways this tender - What products are banned in my country?.

It essentially says that the clog I desire to board to Canada, is thoughtful banned in their country. Darn... That meet undone my day. Guess I tradition be having the quantity to essay something newborn for the newborn year.

Josh Stone, also famous as DM, is the communicator behindhand the place http://www.dailymuscle.com which offers the author's individualized views on real-life fitness, bodybuilding, sports nutrition, cardio, fruitful loss, upbringing information, and on every things that surrounds fitness.

0 Comments: